The Sports Law and Policy Centre (SLPC) srls aims to:
1. Provide updated information in the field of Sports Law and Policy;
2. Contribute to the growing harmonization of legal and economic standards in the international community;
3. Promote an international understanding of new sports law issues;
4. Give the necessary insight to understand new trends;
5. Help to create networks of sports operators around the world.
The Sports Law and Policy Centre srls publishes books, articles and all relevant documentation relate to sport contract, Doping, Competition law, TV rights on sports events, EU law, Sports regulations, ADR.